There is a difference in lying and being misinformed. When someone says something that is not true it can fall into one of those two categories. In the past there have been many rumors that are passed on in the dinar communities which are simply not true. For the most part they gain momentum and before long they are accepted as fact. This misinformation comes from a lack of understanding about how money really works.
That being said I will say for the first 2 years of this investment I was grossly misinformed. I believed in this investment because of the misinformation and my opinion of how money works. My misinformation has been copied and pasted into other forums because it promoted hope. Now that I have learned the truth I have an obligation to set the record straight. Back when I believed in this investment I was getting thousands of hits on this blog. This is something I never expected. Now that my view has changed and the hope of making money is gone the hits are single and double digits. Not much traffic to really speak of these days.
Even so there were reasons to keep this blog going. The first one is to set the record straight, the second one is because of the readers who purchased dinar because of my views, and the third is because my old posts are copied and pasted everywhere. I wanted to cover all the reasons why I first purchased the dinar. All of these reasons were based on misinformation. I did not research as much as I should have before I purchased the dinar. The subject of money was so vast that it took me 2 years to get a basic understanding of how economics work. This blog is vast and there is a lot of reading involved. So in this post I will present my evidence that support my conclusions using all the links and articles on my sites. This will be a condensed version. So let’s look at all the misinformation. This article is more or less a summary of this entire blog.
1. The first article The Truth About The Dinar covers how I got involved with this whole thing and how this blog started.
2. The Truth About The Dinar part 2 . In this article I expose the truth that the lower denominations were not printed as of yet in July of 2011. Since I was involved I have always heard that they have the lower denominations. I also expose the fact that there was never a Kuwaiti revalue. There was a Kuwaiti redenomination, but never a revalue. My source for this was the vast assortment of news articles from 1991 regarding Kuwait and the invasion. The other source for this is the central bank of Kuwait itself. Their website will expose this rumor for what it is.
3. Where Do We Go From Here covers how the dinar gets here in the U.S. It covers the SOFA (status of Forces Agreement) with Iraq and shows how soldiers were not allowed to bring back dinar with them. It covers the way this currency flows. This is only one stream of flow but I believe it to be one of the major ones.
4. Where Do We Go From Here part 2 covers the redenomination process and a few other opinions from people regarding why the dinar is a scam. It covers the history of the rise of this global economic machine.
5. The Conclusion To The Matter covers other links from other people who feel as I do. I really don’t know any of these guys but they do make some valid arguments. We also cover why the dinar will not be an internationally traded currency
6. The Conclusion To The Matter part 2 is a rebuttal to an article I wrote called “The Iraqi Dinar Will Revalue Here’s Why” Basically I am arguing with myself and my conclusions were all wrong back when I wrote that piece and this is an attempt to correct it. This is the number one article that can be found in most forums.
7. The Dinar Will Not Be A Reserve Currency. This gives an overview of money and the laws that have backed it throughout the years. It talks about why the dinar cannot be a reserve.
8. How The Dinar Works. This article covers the fact the Iraqi dinar is not used to sell oil and it will not be used to sell oil. It goes on to outline the petro-dollar system. It also talks about how the dinar is not being used to rebuild Iraq. Revenue from oil being sold in U.S. dollars is being used to rebuild Iraq. I have another article on another blog that talks about Iraq’s history regarding oil and recaps everything that happened in Iraq since the 70’s. This article is called The Role That Oil Plays For Iraq and the Petro Dollar System. This article goes into much more detail about this.
9. Lies Deceit and Denial covers and exposes the truth about executive order 13303. This order does not protect dinar investors like we were led to believe. It also exposes the fact that the Government does not have trillions of dinar stockpiled for a revalue. It also covers a court case between the government and the BH Group. The government is prosecuting the BH group based on their statement in the indictment which claims there will be no RV and Iraq plans on redenominating their currency. A link to the indictment is available.
So all the reasons that I purchased dinar in the first place are covered in all these posts. Every article has qualified links that present the truth. Truth is different from opinion. Truth is based upon facts. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. You can believe anything you want and have various views on anything based on any facts you find. The dinar will not revalue that is a truthful fact not an opinion. The indictment against the BH group declares this.
Now I made my case. At this point do what you feel is right for you regarding this investment. The links in these articles will help you to do your own research. Don’t take my word for anything. Look at the links that led me to this conclusion. It is my plan that this will be my last post regarding this investment. My plans now are to move on to other things. I do not have plans to follow or track this investment any longer. My plan now is to move on and watch this whole thing fade into obscurity taking with me all the hard lessons I have learned from this investment. Yes there is a difference between misinformation and lying. It has been my objective to deal with all the misinformation that trapped me in this investment in the first place.
Eventually I will end this dinar chapter of my life I may even take this blog down once Iraq goes into a redenomination process. I would like for this to be my last post. Let me apologize now to the 5 people who read this blog. It use to be thousands, but I think people are tired of reading about this. That is fine because It has been time for me to disconnect for a while. Now it is on to other things.